The MLA Training course was invaluable to me. It gave me a renewed confidence to drive forward with my project with a logical structure, and great management tools and techniques. It would be very beneficial for all newbies like me to get this training before embarking on any career in a CRI/research or scientific R&D as it sets a high standard for research, accountability, recording and reporting.
Commercially-Focused Training and Coaching
Our training division can help your team achieve greater commercial outcomes from R&D, commercialisation, service delivery and business intelligence projects through practical training courses and coaching.
Our courses can be run in-house and customised to suit the learning requirements and goals of your organisation or industry. We also offer individual coaching for project and team leaders wanting to expand their skills through practical on-the-job training and support for specific projects.
R&D Project Management Training
Ideal for managers, research leaders and team members - our interactive R& D Management courses explore practical ways to plan and manage R&D projects that link well with desired commercial outcomes.
The key learnings from our R&D project management courses include:
- How to deliver R&D projects on time, within budget and to client expectations
- Why R&D projects differ from ordinary projects
- How to avoid common pitfalls
- How to effectively present results to governance groups
- How to manage multiple R&D projects simultaneously
- Sound R&D project management processes and practices
- How to plan and manage R&D portfolios including multidisciplinary teams
- How to prepare more commercially-focused project plans
- Leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams
Governance and Policy
Hamilton, New Zealand