Mark Loeffen helped us develop a clear and concise project plan for a technically challenging high temperature casing condition diagnostic system for the geothermal energy industry. Mark’s training support helped us focus on the commercial aspects of our project right from the start and we now have a new product that is eagerly anticipated by commercial clients, even before it is launched.
Commercially-Focused Training and Coaching
Our training division can help your team achieve greater commercial outcomes from R&D, commercialisation, service delivery and business intelligence projects through practical training courses and coaching.
Our courses can be run in-house and customised to suit the learning requirements and goals of your organisation or industry. We also offer individual coaching for project and team leaders wanting to expand their skills through practical on-the-job training and support for specific projects.
R&D Project Management Training
Ideal for managers, research leaders and team members - our interactive R&D Project Management courses explore practical ways to plan and manage R&D projects that link well with desired commercial outcomes.
The key learnings from our R&D project management courses include:
- How to deliver R&D projects on time, within budget and to client expectations
- Why R&D projects differ from ordinary projects
- How to avoid common pitfalls
- How to effectively present results to governance groups
- How to manage multiple R&D projects simultaneously
- Sound R&D project management processes and practices
- How to plan and manage R&D portfolios including multidisciplinary teams
- How to prepare more commercially-focused project plans
- Leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams
Century Drilling and Energy Services (NZ) Limited
Wairakei, New Zealand