Game-Changing Fresh Produce Value Optimisation
If you want the majority of your fruit, meat or vegetables to be liked by consumers and command the best possible price, Delytics can help you achieve that.
We specialise in helping forward-thinking primary sector industries and fresh produce brand owners increase consumer acceptability, consumer demand and value. We do that by combining our in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, data analytics, produce maturity and taste properties to optimise the eating quality of fresh produce, right from the start of the season.
This expertise has allowed us to work alongside multiple primary sector businesses and industries to develop the processes required to consistently delight their consumers with healthy and delicious fresh food.
Our aim with every client organisation we work with is to help them add significant value throughout their whole supply chain, from the growers to the end consumers, and we have a strong track record for achieving this. Some examples include:
- Leading a quality improvement project for Hort Innovation Australia that significantly improved Australian table grape consumer demand and prices.
- Helping the New Zealand Citrus industry increase the consumer acceptance of navel oranges from 67% to 96% in one season.
- Creating world-leading harvest decision support tools for Zespri’s gold kiwifruit.
- Helping the James Hutton Institute develop a new breeding protocol to ensure the majority of the raspberries they breed are liked by UK consumers.
- Helping Citrus Australia set national minimum maturity standards, which have been credited by a major retailer for strengthening sales and repeat purchases.
Our team also has extensive experience planning and managing complex multi-disciplinary R&D projects and we provide customised R&D project management coaching and group training.
If you are looking to improve the consumer demand and value of your primary produce or want help leading an R&D project, let's talk. Contact us.